This just keeps getting better. Sonny is cruising through five frames. Meanwhile, Ike Davis started a rally with a leadoff walk, and it went thusy:
- Ike walk
- Vogt double (opposite field)
- Semien RBI single (flare to center)
- Sogard flyout (not deep enough to score)
- Wild pitch, Vogt scores from third
- Gentry strikes out on next pitch. "D'oh," said Gallardo.
Meanwhile, the A's continue to make ridiculous defensive plays look easy while operating together with a level of cohesion that makes it seem like they've been teammates for years. Basically, I feel like I'm watching the baseball version of a Warriors game.
Bottom 5th, 4-0 A's