Wow, games are more fun with runs! Someone should carve that into the bats. You know what else is fun? Do you?!
AN DAY III!!! That's fun!!! In fact, I can give you ten reasons why (if you need more than the TEAM that you are constantly on this site FOLLOWING!):
- The petting zoo
- The super-secret, super-special exclusively-for-AN guest will be Keith Hernandez, who will instruct us on the proper way to wash dishes.
- First 100 people get to play catch with Stomper
- Last 2 people get to play catch with Stomper (notice: strength test required)
- See baseballgirl <censored> <censored> (you'll just have to come, won't you?)
- Joe Mogan will be reading selected passages from Moneyball. He'll be reading as Cindi.
- All fans in attendance will be given the chance to tour the A's haunted house, where there will be horrifying things on display: Jeremy Giambi's jersey, the actual home plate from The Tag of 2001, the Larry Davis wing, bowls filled with peeled grapes that feel like eyeballs....
- Nick Swisher will instruct all users on the proper technique of the Swisher/Bradley homerun dance.
- The A's are holding auditions for a fourth and fifth starter. I've signed up everyone who is attending.
- Because the event is not in Fremont, or San Jose, or Las Vegas, or Jennifer's basement...
(special thanks to Satchmo22 for the top 10 list help!)
Have a great week! Go A's!