6-2 hotties! It's like we always win by that same number of points! OK, I have SO much to say that I don't know where to start!
- First of all, I learned tonight that unripe-cherry red is NOT a good color for my nails. Shari, you were way right. There, I said it.
- What is it with this team and the number 8? Two 8-game losing streaks and now an 8-game winning streak. Well...8 for now...LOL
- Poor Kiko Calero is not that hot, so I felt kind of bad for him that he had to pitch between super-hottie Rich Harden and super-duper-hottie Huston Street, but Kiko was SO good! Nico said that our pitchers retired the last 14 batters, and I don't even think most of them got on base at all. Our bullpen is as awesome as that pair of mocha-cream pumps in the display window at the mall. Hint, hint, Jen--and my birthday's coming up soon (like November).
- When Carl Everett made the last out, I swear all I could think about was man-made dinosaur bones. I'm so serious--this incredibly important moment and I'm thinking, "Look out for those man-made dinosaur bones, Carl!"
- I can understand the 10 walks and the 3 wild pitches, because that was obviously for strategy and I don't know baseball that well, but what was up with hitting super-el-caliente Eric Chavez? That's just mean.
- Yay, Hatteberg--senior citizens totally rule!
-Cindi (with a heart for the dot over the i)