1. Series Outcome. (4 points)
2. The OF All-Star Battle. Yoenis Cespedes is currently in position to be the third starting outfielder for the American League in the All Star game. However, as of the last official vote announcement on Monday, he was only leading the Blue Jays' Melky Cabrera by 12,000 votes, so coming down to the wire. Guess PA/H/XBH for each for the series. (2 points each) Does either hit more than one home run in the series? (1 point) Does Cespedes extend his hitting streak through the entire series. (1 point) (14 points possible)
Cespedes: 17/1/0; Streak doesn't continue.
Multiple HR? No.
3. Game Score. Rank the starting pitchers for each time by highest Game Score to lowest Game Score. There should be two lists, ranking four pitchers for each list. If any starting pticher is scratched, we will substitute the replacement pitcher. (2 points each) Does any pitcher have a Game Score higher than 70? (1 points) Does any pitcher record a Game Score lower than 30? (1 point) (18 points possible)
A's: 1) Kazmir (73), 2) Milone (69) Samardzija (69), 4) Gray (67)
Blue Jays: 1) Stroman (75), 2) Dickey (61), 3) Hutchison: 43, 4) Buehrle (42)
Over 70: YES; Under 30: NO
4. Home Runs. Both teams have some real mashers on their team. How many total home runs for the series? (2 points) Guess as many players as you'd like for each team who hit a home run in the series. (2 points for each correct answer, -1 point for each incorrect) There can be no negative scores for this answer. (variable)
2 Home Runs. Donaldson, Tolleson.
5. Bullpen. Choose one reliever from each team and guess: IP/ER/K. (2 points each.) (12 points possible)
6. 4th of July Miscellaneous. Guess answers to the following, just for Friday's game.(8 points possible)
a. Total runs. (2 points) 1
b. Total Home Runs. (2 points) 0
c. Total Errors (1 points) 2
d. Total Stolen bases (1 points) 3
e. Attendance w/in +/- 2,000. (2 points) 22,322
Please submit your answers by first pitch on Thursday evening. Total points possible: 58 +.