Let's hope we can Tame the Tigers and end this funk.
1. Series Outcome: 4 games [4 points]
2. Pick-a-Pitcher: Choose one starter from the A's and one starter from the Tigers and guess IP / H / ER / BB / K for his start. [2 points each, 20 total] (If a starter is scratched, guesses go towards the replacement.)
3. MVP Cabrera vs our 1st basemen hero (moss): Miggy left today's game early.
Will Miggy miss a game? [1 point]
PA / H / XBH / BB / K for the series for Miggy and Moss . [2 points each] [20 points total] scratch part of question if player is placed on DL before game 2.
4. Bullpen Blues: For each team's bullpens for the entire series, predict: Saves / Blown Saves / Wins / Losses (8 predictions total) [1 point each] [8 total]
5. High WPA: Name the position players with the highest WPA for each team, each game. That makes 8 total guesses (you can name the same player twice if you think they'll do it twice). It does not matter which game the player has the highest WPA. (That is, if you guess "Moss," he can lead the A's in any of the four games for you to score points. If he leads in two games, you only get points for one, unless you name him twice.) [2 points each] [16 total]
6. Back at home:
a) which game of the series has the highest attendance, (1/2/3/4) what does the first two numbers of that's game attendance start with? (Ex:18k) [1 point each] [2 total]
b) what game has the lowest official game time (1 / 2 / 3 / 4)? Do we win that game? Yes/no? [1 point each] [2 total]
c) we need to show support... Local gets a point if you attend a game, nraf, wear something A's related on one of the days to earn it. [1 point]
d) What's the attendance for the series? (+/- 3000) 3 points] (+/- 5000) [2 points] (+/- 10,000) [1 point]
77 points possible. Answers due by 1pm on Monday.
sorry for the delay, on vacation still and been hard day with nieces and nephews jumping all over me.