Do your homework:
Probable pitchers: On the bump
1. Series outcome (3 points)
2. Pick your poison: Choose 1 starter from the Mariners and 1 starter from the A's and predict their pitching line. IP/H/K/BB/ER (2 points each, total of 20) If there's a pitcher scratched the replacement will be used for your answers.
3. Craig Gentry should be coming off the DL this weekend. Who gets sent down? Name up to 3 people. 5 points if correct on one guess only. 3 points if correct with 2 guesses. 1 points if correct with 3 guesses. (Variable points) Scratch this question if he doesn't get activated.
4. A's/Mariners/Tie Bullpen Edition: Which bullpen has more K's/BB's/Saves/IP/Runs allowed (2 points each, total of 10)
5. Game Score. Rank each team’s starting pitcher in order based on who will have the highest game score to the lowest. (2 points each). There will be one ranking for A’s and one for Mariners. Guess the highest game score for the series, no need to specify player. 3 points, 1 if plus/minus 3) Guess the lowest game score for the series, no need to specify player. (3 points, 1 if plus/minus 3) (22 points possible)
6. a) How many combined HR's? (2 points)
b) How many combined errors? (2 points)
c) How many combined SB's? (2 points)
d) Do the A's win the game that Felix starts? (1 point) (total of 7 points)
Answers due by 7:10 on Friday. I believe there is a max of 67 points