As of late, I've noticed a handful of common misspellings and I thought this would be a good way to point them out.
1) There is no e in Straily. It is Dan Straily. Rhymes with Straily.
2) It is Jed "Pastadiving" Lowrie, not Lowrie. There is no connection to Noah Lowry, who pitched for San Francisco in the mid-2000s. It is also not Jed Lawrie. He has no connection to Blue Jays infielder Brett Lawrie.
3) It is Derek Norris. It is not Derrick. He does not spell it like Derrick Rose. He spells Derek like Derek Jeter and Derek Fisher.
4) It is Daric Barton. It is not Derek or Derrick. He spells it like ... well, I haven't seen anyone else spell it that way, actually.
5) Giants must be accompanied by the prefix "fuck the".
Bonus from NateHST: It's Sonny Gray, not Grey. It is not like Earl Grey tea.