1. Series outcome (4 games) [4 points]. Second time's a charm: I'm going to the game Thursday, and I want to see a win. If you guess an A's series win (either 3-1 or sweep) for this question AND the A's win on Thursday, you get two extra points.
2. Tough breaks in New York: All three games in NY were decided by one run. Are there any one run games in this series? [1 point] Guess the total number of runs scored by each team over the entire series [3 points each if exact; 2 points if +/-1] How many games go to extra innings? [2 points]
3. Guess four players from each team who have the highest single game WPAs in the series. No starting pitchers. If you think the same player will claim more than one of the top four spots, you must guess then multiple times for multiple points. [3 points each]
4. Jarrod Parker has faced the Rangers one other time this year, and I guess you could say he was pretty good. If you consider 8 IP, 1 H (a single in the 8th), and 3 BB good. Guess his IP/H/BB/K/ER for his start. [2 points each]
5. Oh, our dear bullpen. The A's pen seems to be feast or famine lately. How many H/K/BB/ER for the the A's bullpen in the series? [2 points each] Name one reliever from each team who pitches at least once in the series, and does not give up a hit or walk in the series (none is possible) [2 points each]
6. Arlington, Texas: Where balls go a long, long way. What is the average true distance of every home run hit this series (to the nearest foot)? [5 points if within 5 feet; 2 points if within 10 feet] Who hits the longest HR in the series for each team? [3 points each] ESPN Home Run Tracker
7. The races are getting closer and closer... Name the top four teams in both the AL and NL wild card races after Thursday. If there's a tie, you get points for naming either team. [1 point for each team in the correct position]