1. For each game, who wins the game?(1 pt) name the pitcher who gets credit for the win? (2 pts, 4 pts if you pick the a pitcher who isn't slated to start) who gets credit for the loss? (same scoring as the win) who records the save? (2 pts, no one is a possible answer)
(21-33 possible points)
2. So Jeter is in the news for doing something about hits and blah blah blah. Guess the number of Air outs, ground outs and strike outs thanks to Jeter in the series. (2 pts each, 6 total)
3. So there is the Kings of Suck: Chavez and Scribner. Whether or not you agree with Billy Frijoles. guess their combined IP/H/BB for this series. (2 pts each, 6 total)
4. Last year AJ Griffin was selling shoes at Stanford Shopping Center. Now he's slated to start in Yankee Stadium. Guess his IP/H/ER/BB/K (2pts each, 10 pts total)
5. We haven't Starz and Goatz'ed it since GOG# 41 WPA: Starz and Goatz- For the A's, name the three players who post the highest and lowest single-game WPA scores for any game this series. Now, do that for the Yankees as well. (2 points each, 24 points possible). You should have twelve names in total: 6 A's and 6 Yankees.
6. The answer is 14. Guess the question.
a) What is the number of pitchers the A's use in this series.
b) What is the number of runs the A's score in this series.
c) What is the number of hits and walks allowed by the Yankees on Sunday's game?
d) What is the number of PA by Nick Swisher?
e) none of the above, this was a stupid idea buddahead9, plus "Buddha" has a "H" in it.
(2 pts possible)