The A's are back in town to start a 6 game homestand. This weekend, they're celebrating The Streak. No, put your clothes back on! Not *that* kind of streak! It's the 10-year anniversary of the 20-game win streak. Hopefully this will put some fans in the seats!
1. Series Outcome: 3 games (3 points)
2. HomeMilone: Milone's been struggling lately. Does he improve now that he's in the Coliseum and pitching against the Indians? Guess his IP / H / ER / K / BB. (2 points each, 10 total)
3. Cespy: Cespedes finally got an XBH after going 14 games without one! Does this mean he's back in his groove? Guess his PA / H / XBH / K / BB for the series. (2 points each, 10 total)
4. Hanahanahan: Jack's back in the Coliseum! Does he enjoy his stay? Guess Over/Under/Tie for Jack's performance for the series: 2 games started at 3B / 1 Error / 3 H / 3 K / 1 BB (2 points each, 10 total)
5. The opposing pitcher: Since there's really no *star* pitcher pitching this weekend, I thought I'd leave it up for grabs! So, choose one of the Indians starting pitchers during the series and guess: IP / H / ER / K / BB. (2 points each, 10 total)
6. Relief: For each team's bullpen for the series, guess Over/Under/Tie: 5 IP / 2 ER / 1 Save / 5 K / 2 BB (1 point each, 10 total)
7. Mini-Streaks: It's Streak weekend! Let's see how many streaks we can get! For each category, guess one position player from each team who performs the streak ("nobody" is a valid response): (1 point each, 10 total)
a) Gets a hit in all three games.
b) Goes hitless in all three games. (Must get an AB in at least one game)
c) Gets a strikeout in all three games.
d) Gets a walk in all three games.
e) Gets an RBI in all three games.
63 points possible. Answers due before gametime on Friday.
(Please forgive my multiple answer-posts! My computer went a little wonky!)