Welcome to the official end to the "first half" of the season! Who would have guessed the A's would be at .500 and send a guy who was in the Minor Leagues last year to the All Star Game? Not me. Probably not you either. But I digress... Let's see if we can have a little fun during our mandatory break from real baseball.
1. The Outcome: Who wins? (0 points)
2. The Runs: What's the final score? (+/- 2 runs: 0 points; exact: 0 points)
3. The Players: For each League, guess how many pitchers and position players are used. (0 points each, 0 total)
4. The Athletic: Guess Cooks IP / # of pitches / K / BB (0 points each, 0 total)
5. The Game: Does the game go into extra innings? (0 points)
6. The Derby: Who wins the Home Run Derby? How many HR does it take to win the final round? (0 points each, 0 total)
0 points total. Answers due when posted.