1. Series outcone (4 games) [4 points]
2. Starz and Goatz: High roller edition. Name as many players as you want (either team) who will have a positive cumulative WPA for the series. You can name as few or as many players as you want, but here's the catch: For every player you correctly guess, you get two points. If you guess ANY player who gets a negative WPA, you get zero points for the question. Any player that doesn't play in the series or ends up with a WPA of zero doesn't count for or against you.
3. Brett Lawrie has played 11 games for the Jays, and is batting .385 with 9 RBIs. Nearly half of his hits have gone for extra bases. And if you didn't feel old yet, the Jays now have TWO players on their active roster born in the 1990's. Predict Brett's AB/H/BB/K for the series. [2 points each]
4. The A's and Mariners are in a heated battle for last place. Who is in the AL West cellar after Sunday's games? (M's play three in Tampa) [1 point]
5. So far Brandon Allen has been mighty impressive. In five games he's 8 for 15 with an OPS close to 1.5. I know, small sample size, but I can dream that he'll keep it up. Predict his H/XBH/BB/K for the series [2 points each]
6. For each category, name one player to accomplish the following in the series (none is OK): 5 or more hits, 4 or more walks, 4 or more strikeouts, 2 or more home runs [3 points each]
7. Fireworks! How many attend Saturday's game? (+/- 1000) What's the attendance for the whole series? (+/- 3000) [2 points each]