Some more ways to further entertain ourselves while watching the game. You are going to watch the game, aren't you? As much as I find the whole thing increasingly irrelevant, there's really nothing else on tv either, so here we go...
1. If you were in charge, what changes would you make to the All-Star Game, if any?
2. What non-A's baseball moment was the most exciting thing you have ever seen?
3. Should teams be allowed to trade players that are on the disabled list?
4. Do former owners like Charlie Finley and Bill Veeck get a fair shake in history?
5. "No Facial Hair" team policies... good or over the line?
6. Prediction: Do you think Bob Melvin will be the A's manager in 2012?
7. If you could pick ONE player from another team, and just assign them to the A's, what player would you pick?
8. Your opinion on the Coliseum's large foul territory?
9. Where is your favorite place to sit in the Coliseum?
10. Of the three, who is the most contemptable television announcer... Ken "Hawk" Harrelson, Joe Morgan, or Tim McCarver?
Bonus (Tongue in Cheek) Question: If you saw Nancy Grace being mugged, would you help her or would you help the mugger?