I like all the stats as much as the next person, but how about we go for an exceedingly shallow post (and forgive me if I don't have enough tenure to make one).
Your 3 least favorite players / 3 most favorite players from Beane's reign.
1) Hatteberg - loved the guy. Great person, improved dramatically at 1B, always seemed to get on base when you needed him to
2) Scutaro - suspect he'll be on a ton of lists. who can't like Scuataro - seemed goofy, seemed a good guy. His bases clearing double in the ALDS was perhaps the most loud moment of an A's game I've ever been to. The collective relief that we would make it to the next round this time
3) Rajai - made last season interesting. By all accounts, one of the hardest working guys on the team; given the ups and downs he had to get to the majors, seems like he had a lot of grit and determination.
3 Least Favorite (won't use hate)
1) Jeremy Giambi - not for the missed slide so much as the kinda gib he cut; just never had the right attitude
2) Bobby Crosby - It was the sheer sense of entitlement he felt after 1 good season, and 3 season's of chasing sliders away
3) Jason Kendall - Not the lack of power, but something about Jason Kendall just did not feel right. Could never put my finger on it