With the reputation of The Coliseum being an offensive grave yard, the A's are OPS'ing 690 at home, and 630 on the road. Opponents are OPS'ing 644 at the Coliseum, which may be due to our awesome pitching. Only if we could hit like that on the road, we'd be killing it!
Below are some of the players with major home/road delta. I understand that for individual players the # of AB is probably too small, but I wonder as a team why we would be hitting so much better at home, which is supposed to be a tough place to hit.
4 guys are hitting much better at home:
- Conor Jackson, Home 38 AB, 0.843 OPS, Road 69 AB, 0.594 OPS, delta -0.249
- Ryan Sweeney, Home 38 AB 0.942 OPS, Road 37 AB 0.711 OPS, delta -0.231
- Coco Crisp, Home 77 AB, 0.826 OPS, Road 103 AB, 0.614 OPS, delta -0.212
- Mark Ellis, Home 84 AB, 0.641 OPS, Road 95 AB, 0.460 OPS, delta -0.181
- Landon Powell, Home 19 AB, 0.830 OPS, Road 22 AB, 0.390 OPS, delta -0.440
2 guys are hitting much better on the road