We have the Bay Bridge Series this weekend against some other team whose name escapes me at the moment, but sometimes a little randomness is called for. Especially baseball randomness. Just for fun, pick a question (or two, or ten), and have fun with these...
1) For anyone who has been to both Wrigley Field and Fenway Park, which did you like best?
2) If you had been asked 10 years ago, would you ever have predicted that Matt Stairs would still be playing major league baseball in 2011?
3) Most useless stat... ever?
4) Was there ever a time in your life when you had a favorite baseball team other than the A's?
5) If you could play major league baseball, what would be your preferred position?
6) Other than the A's, which MLB team has the coolest uniforms?
7) Spinning off #6, what is the ugliest MLB uniform ever?
8) How would you rate Connie Mack? Great manager and poor owner? Great all around? Over-rated? Cool guy in a suit? Old guy in a suit?
9) Greatest A's (player) disappointment? (Someone you expected to be great, and it just didn't happen.)
10) How did the 1994-95 strike/lockout affect your fandom?