The A’s begin two teaser two-game series, before going to the Phone Booth for a battle royale of all-pitch no-hit teams.
1. Series Outcome (2 points)
2. The Compliant Pig, Josh Willingham, showed off his penchant for strickouts in yesterday's game. How many times does Willingham strike out this series? Also, give me his walk and hit totals for the series. (2 pts each, 6 total)
3. Brett Anderson has had two horrible starts against Texas, the White Sox (especially Alexei Ramirez) seem to have Cahill's number, and the Angels killed Gio in his last start against them in Anaheim. How will Gio do this time? Out of the 4 starters this series, rank his start by game score compared to the others. (2 points) What is his pitch count when Geren removes him? (+/- 3 pitches, 2 points)
4. Pitcher defense is something that leaves much to be desired with the A's. Do A's pitchers make at least one fielding error this series? (1 point) How about the slegnA pitchers? (1 point)
5. Obligatory WPA question: Give the series total WPA Starz and Goatz for the series for hitters. (2 points each, 8 total)
6. Peter "Gorgeous" Bourjos hit two triples in a game against us in Anaheim (and also runs funny). Does he have any 3B this series? How about SBs, hits, and K's? (1 pt each, 4 total)