Never done this before, but what the hell. Here ya go.
Nothing earth shattering, just your basic fun, interesting and just plain weird videos. Each with a unique A's flavor.
Let's go to the tape...
First the fun:
Tailgaiting on Opening Day
Tailgaiting on Opening Day- Check out the user's other videos
- This is great. It really gets going around 1:40
- Not great quality, but lots of charm
- Great work from two classic fans. I am in awe gentlemen.
- It's all CANADIAN-Y (Some fun Hoser antics around the 1:20 mark)
- makes jewels, diamonds and baseballs
- but he talks about it A LOT. Forget Charlie Sheen, this is a real guy going crazy on video, realtime and online. And he's an A's fan, errr fanatic. Go directly to the 2:50 mark. "The Mystery of the Reversible Pants." WTF?
That's all I got. What you got?