A bulleted recap of cool things from today's game (in no particular order):
- Ryan Sweeney hit a home run.
- Connor Jackson got some hits
- There was a commercial for the Oakland Zoo. I love the Oakland Zoo.
- AJ Pierzynski was booed as if it was Wrestlemania 2 and he was The Iron Sheik.
- Josh Willingham got an infield single, legged out a double and used his smooth southern accent read to us about CPYC a bunch of times
- Trevor Cahill had the sinker working into the 7th.
- Josh Donaldson hit a ball off the fair pole with two runners on base.
- Michael Wuertz pitched.
- The A's won.
- The sellout crowd sounded really cool.
Anything to add?