H'ok, so I've finally booked this trip I promised you guys I was taking.
The only things set in stone are:
- I'm flying into L.A. on the 29th of August and flying home on 10th of September from San Francisco.
- We'll be driving from L.A. to San Francisco/Oakland along this coastal route.
- Apparently I'm going to have to endure a day at Six Flags.
- I'm going to be in and around Oakland for the Angels series and the Mariners series.
- Alcatraz (thanks to Daniel777's suggestion)
So I'm using this fanpost to ask you lovely people where I should go and what I should get up to on this trip. Not just when I get to the Bay Area, but also where to go on the trip up from L.A. (and where to go in L.A. if any of you guys know that city well).
I don't have full autonomy on what we do, but if I stamp my feet enough I'm sure I'll get my own way enough to keep me happy!