Please join Royals Review in standing up to the wanton evil that is noted steroids user Rafael Betancourt and his ennabling franchise, the Cleveland Indians.
We all know that steroid use is the #1 problem facing the game, this country, and perhaps the world today, and therefore we cannot stand idly by.
- A Modest Proposal to Defend Our National Innocence
- During the American League Playoffs, fans should turn their backs to the field when Betancourt takes the mound.
- Fans should bring placards with asterisks to the game and gleefully wave them in front of the camera. Placards saying "cheater" are also appropriate.
- Through media pressure, we should demand that the Indians season record be marked with an asterisk and that Betancourt be photoshopped out of the team photo.
- By internet vote, the fans shall decide whether all memorabilia from the 2007 AL Central Champions should be branded with an asterisk, or launched into space. Since the passing of Ives St. Laurant this summer, Royals Review is currently negotiating with Lady Enyce and Bill Blass on the handling and promotion of this matter.
Baseball was pure once, as were all sports and indeed, all aspects of American Culture. Now, the roids users have ruined that, and they want to convert our children. Think of the children and stand with me against this despciable man.