Ever want to try your hand at running the 2007 Oakland A's? Want to challenge a friend? Well, the ANtics have made it ever so easy! Simply find two player tokens (buttons and coins will do), a single six sided die, and some serious fandom, and you're on your way.
Instructions and Game Boards Below:
Click to See Larger Game Board
- Roll the dice to see who goes first. Highest number leads off.
- If you land on a square with instructions, follow those instructions. If you land on a photo, then bask in the glory that is A's baseball!
- If you land in the special "Two Minute Thank You Speech" square, your opponent must time your speech and ensure it passes for you to advance.
- If you land on the "Playoff Square", you're incredibly lucky! Roll high, and you can avoid the early rounds of the playoffs!
- Unless you are advanced to a further series in the special "Playoffs Square", you must play all three rounds of the playoffs, provided your dice are lucky. For example, rolling a six does not get you to the World Series from the ALDS. It only guarantees you made the ALCS, but keep the momentum up!
Winning the Game:
- The first player to advance and become World Champs wins.
- If neither team makes it to World Champs, whomever goes further in the playoffs wins. What? You expected you had a 50/50 chance of wininng? What team have you been following?
Want a full, high resolution copy you can play with at home?
Download the 1 Megabyte PDF for your own enjoyment!