GOG #24: A's @Rangers
- Series outcome:
- Most LOB in a game by the A's:
- Athletic with the most XBH:
- Total runs scored in the 9th inning:
- Chavy's series -- H/HR/RBI:
- IP by the Texas starters:
- Outcome of the NYY @Anaheim series:
- Zito's IP/ER:
- Team to hit into more DPs:
- Better series -- Young or Lee?
- More runs allowed -- Eaton or Padilla?
- Does a team blow a lead of 4 runs or more?
- Is there a one run game?
Please note: If I ask you to name a player, please name only ONE player. Otherwise, I won't be able to give full credit.
Scoring reminder: Up to 3 points for open-ended questions (#1-7). Up to 4 points for question #8 (2 points for each part). In questions 9-13, +1 for a correct answer and -1 for an incorrect answer.
Deadline game time on Friday.
LET'S GO A's!!!!!
GOG #23 Results: A's @Blue Jays (Link)
- Series outcome: A's win 2/3
- Best pitching match-up: Burnett vs.Halsey
- Athletic with the most RBI: Bradley
- Starter to allow the most hits and walks: Haren
- Runs scored in the lowest scoring game: 6
- A's OF to have the best series: Kielty. Partial credit for Payton and Bradley
- Haren's ER/K/BB: 9ER/4K/2BB
- Errors for each team: 1 error by each team
- Does BJ Ryan get a 3+ out save? Yes
- Do the A's score more runs in innings 1-4 or 5-9? 1-4
- More XBH -- Glaus or Wells? Wells
- Does a player have a 3 hit game? Yes
- Better series -- Crosby or Ellis? Answer pending poll results. ;)
Flyin As 12
Philip Christy 7
franks a lot 7
peanut gallery 4
high street 3
Athletics fan and runner 4
misfit toy 7