GOG #23: A's @Blue Jays
- Series outcome:
- Best pitching match-up:
- Athletic with the most RBI:
- Starter to allow the most hits and walks:
- Runs scored in the lowest scoring game:
- A's OF to have the best series:
- Haren's ER/K/BB:
- Errors for each team:
- Does BJ Ryan get a 3+ out save?
- Do the A's score more runs in innings 1-4 or 5-9?
- More XBH -- Glaus or Wells?
- Does a player have a 3 hit game?
- Better series -- Crosby or Ellis?
Please note: If I ask you to name a player, please name only ONE player. Otherwise, I won't be able to give full credit.
Scoring reminder: Up to 3 points for open-ended questions (#1-7). Up to 4 points for question #8 (2 points for each part). In questions 9-13, +1 for a correct answer and -1 for an incorrect answer.
Deadline is 4:04 PM PT Monday.
LET'S GO A's!!!!!
GOG #22 RESULTS: A's @Royals (Link)
- Series outcome (4 games): Split 2-2
- A's reliever to have the best series: Kennedy. Partial credit for Gaudin
- Runs scored in the highest scoring game: 10
- HR for the A's: 3
- IP by the Royals pen: 14.1
- Kotsay's series -- H/R/RBI: 3/3/2
- Scoring early (and often?) -- A's runs in innings 1-5: 7
- Outcome of Friday's doubleheader: A's lose both
- Does a starter fail to complete at least 5 innings? Yes
- Do the A's commit an error in Game 2 of the DH? Yes
- Better series -- Berroa or Teahen? Teahen
- Does a player hit more than 1 HR? No
- Better outing -- Loaiza or Saarloos? E.Lo
WaddellCanseco 18 (Winner!) Way to kill everyone else's avg. ;)
peanut gallery 1
hit it long T 6
Flyin As 8
Mr. Athletics 3
high street 5