My question to Billy Beane how long is it before he make some roster moves.
This lineup is a sad and changes need to be made to send a wake up call to the players.
1. Put Kendall on the bench he is washed up
Why not play Meluse
as he is a far better hitter
3. Time to bit the bullet on Frank Thomas
his Home Runs don't makeup for all the times he stands there and takes Strike three
with runners in scoring position.
Case in point todays game in the 9th.
4. Don't know what to do with crosby except to stick with him.
I believe he regressing.
5. Payton has lost his power and can't hit with runners on.
Except for one hot streak last year he has also regressed.
- Kotsay is not the same player as last year.
- Chavez except for his homeruns has not produced.
Maybe its time to bring up Barton and use
him in DH role.
He can be any worse than Thomas.
This has to be the worst hitting A's team in many years