Thought some of you guys would like to see this... so here it is. (For those of you on the Diaries menu, everything is under the cut, since the image is huge.)
Yes, it did actually fall under 30% in the 8th inning.
Really big positive plays:
- 38.9%, Huff's error. Killed his day, didn't it?
- 18.2%, Lee's K in the 9th.
- 17.1%, Hall's 3rd out of the 9th.
- -25.4%, Norton's homer.
- -20.6%, Scutaro's double play, which I split up and credited Scutaro for only one out (-10.8%; I could have charged him with a second) and credited Lugo with getting the second out (9.8%), since he was the one that created it.
- -17.2%, Crawford's leadoff double in the 9th, which Kennedy somehow wiggled his way out of.
Another tidbit of note is that Duke ended up -14.2% - the Norton homer was -25.6% - which gives back almost 21% of his April total. Zito, meanwhile, erased almost all of his -34.6% April total in one start with a 31.4% contribution.
That is all. Week 5 in Review from Apricot will come up soon.