Chronicle has long interview with Lew Wolff today. Main points include:
1) Site north of Coli going nowhere because landowners want too much.
2) Triangle south of Coli is attractive at the right price because a parking lot could be built there, allowing a stadium to be built in existing North Lot.
3) Oakland doesn't have a lot of time to deal with the issue.
4) They want to stay in Alameda -- next stop Fremont?
5) Not optimistic about San Jose because Giants don't need to negotiate over it.
6) New Coliseum configuration is not a conspiracy to lower attendance but more a way to reduce security costs -- but Coli outdated in any configuration.
7) He doesn't want Kotsay injured because of damage to the field once football starts (how 'bout that for a weird argument.)