Can't we just go through a 24 hour period without a heart attack inducing event?
First the insufferable "Byrnes to..." rumors and then the troll that would just not go away.
Here's a few things I have learned...
- Ownership of A's season tickets does not grant you immunity from being a troll on this site.
- Putting "I'm not a troll..." in your posts does not grant you immunity from being a troll, especially if your next post you decide act like a troll.
- Having three big ass threads that were dominated by a troll is a little absurd, next time, just try to keep it down to one big ass thread.
- Trolls apparently don't sleep. I saw a whole bunch of posts between 3-9AM.
- Ohad, although I respect you, I have to say this. The next time a troll comes by AN, don't start an "Ignore the troll" thread. Those threads seem to accomplish the exact opposite.
- I'm too blogged out from out last troll to think of a #6.
- RSS stands for "Really Simple Syndication."
- Don't mess with Kos, he was in the Army, he'll fuck you up.